THE HISTORY OF UNITED HOLDINGS

1938

United Tool and Valve Repair opened in Shreveport, LA

1946

United Engines formed and signed as the exclusive distributor for Detroit Diesel Engines in the northern half of Louisiana and southern tier counties of Arkansas.

1967

Acquired Diesel Power Company of Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK which expanded the territory to include most of Oklahoma.

1970

Headquarters relocated to Oklahoma City, OK

1986

Acquired Wilkerson Detroit Diesel Allison in Little Rock, AR

1994

UE Manufacturing opened in Oklahoma City, OK to provide remanufacturing services to the oilfield industry

2001

United acquired by new ownership group led by Garth Bates and Frank Pool

2002

UE Compression opened in Colorado, adding gas compression products

2011

United Holdings, LLC was purchased by Kirby Corporation out of Houston, TX